Conference: Latest developments in healthcare
Bloom Burton is hosting its fourth annual Healthcare Investor Conference on May 4 and 5, 2015, at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Toronto, Canada. We will host approximately 60 of Canada’s premier publicly-traded and venture-backed private companies together with the most promising pre-venture companies in the healthcare industry. The event will attract Canadian, U.S. and International investors who are interested in the latest developments in Canadian healthcare companies. Investors will have the opportunity to obtain corporate updates from presenting companies, and participate in our 1-on-1 meeting system with company management.
Check back soon
Convalo Health Innovations
ProMetic Life Sciences
Qing Bile Therapeutics
Registration has opened.
Healthcare Investor Conference
Registration for professional investors, presenting companies, sponsors and media is free of charge.
The cost for all other registrants is $500 plus HST, and a discounted price of $250 plus HST for individuals from non-profit organizations.Register Here
Please note that:
- Same day registrations will not be accepted.
- We are not accepting registration from sell-side individuals.
- We encourage individuals to register early as last year we reached capacity well in advance of the conference date.
Cancellation Policy Notification of cancellation must be received on or before April 15, 2015; no reimbursement will apply after this date. If you wish to cancel your registration, please send notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference location: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel (Corner of York and Queen St. West) Toronto, ON M5H 3M9 Tel: 416-361-1000
Access by airport:
- Lester B. Pearson Airport – 30 minute drive (45 minutes in peak traffic) to downtown Toronto
- Billy Bishop Airport – Arrives at Toronto Island, 10 minute drive (20 minutes in peak traffic) to downtown Toronto
Map of Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Map of downtown Toronto