Associate Marketing Manager, Grey Wolf Animal Health
Grey Wolf Animal Health was founded with a singular purpose to improve the health of companion animals across Canada through listening to the needs of vets and their clients.
Grey Wolf was founded with the mission of bringing products to veterinary practices across the country at competitive prices and with innovative solutions that will help owners proactively manage the care of their beloved pets. Grey Wolf Animal Health is committed to supporting advocacy, providing education, advancing clinical evidence and developing a portfolio of ground-breaking cannabis products to support the well-being of companion animals.
Grey Wolf has a deep respect for vets and for the welfare of their pets and pet parents.
Description of Role
The Associate Marketing Manager at Grey Wolf Animal Health will be responsible for supporting the marketing team on various initiatives that will support upcoming launches of animal health products. This includes but is not limited to: content creation and creative development, project management, social media management and event coordination.
To be considered, you’ll need to have a proven track record of effective problem solving, exceptional time management and superior attention to detail. We’re looking for a candidate with strong written and verbal communication, who is willing to join a team working in a fast-paced, nimble environment.
We offer competitive compensation and opportunity for growth. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Associate Marketing Manager” as the subject line for our consideration.
Grey Wolf Animal Health would like to thank you for your interest, but we’ll only be contacting those who have effectively demonstrated their fit for the role, for an interview.
- Post-secondary education in marketing/communications or healthcare
- 1-3 years relevant work experience (marketing, community management, social media, event coordination, analytics or other relevant experience)
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or animal health considered an asset
- Solid understanding of marketing communications, in particular digital and social media platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Experience working with Mailchimp, Hootsuite, WordPress or Google Analytics considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; copywriting experience considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, face-paced, changing environment