About Bloom Burton:
Bloom Burton Securities Inc. is a leading healthcare-specialized investment banking firm located in Toronto, Canada and is a member firm of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF). Our firm is uniquely dedicated to accelerating returns for both investors and companies in the healthcare sector. Bloom Burton has an experienced team of banking, capital markets, medical and scientific professionals who rely on a deep level of fundamental due diligence, combined with our creative and entrepreneurial approach, to help our clients reach the most appropriate monetization events. Bloom Burton and its affiliates provide capital raising, M&A advisory, institutional sales and trading, equity research, business and scientific consulting services, asset management and company formation and incubation services. Learn more about Bloom Burton: www.bloomburton.com
Bloom Burton is seeking a full-time Marketing and Communications Professional to join our Corporate Team in Toronto, Ontario, to manage the firm’s brand, drive and execute its digital and printed marketing strategy, and oversee the marketing and communication of the firm and its signature annual events, the Bloom Burton Healthcare Investor Conference and the Bloom Burton Award Gala. Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker with strong project management skills and keen eye for good design, and experience managing a brand. Start date is immediate.
- Managing the firm’s digital and printed brand assets;
- Ensuring brand integrity across all internal and client-facing documents;
- Driving the development and messaging of the brand narrative using a variety of media;
- Conceptualizing and developing brand strategies for all internal and external events;
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends and brand-building opportunities;
- Generating creative briefs and scopes of work, and collaborating with creative freelancers if needed;
- Developing and implementing engaging content to support new initiatives.
- Collaborating with the Event Coordinator, leading the marketing and communication of the firm’s annual events, including but not limited to, the annual Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference and the Bloom Burton Award Gala;
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of successful event marketing campaigns across a variety of media.
Digital and Printed Assets
- Working with the leadership team to develop and implement Bloom Burton’s annual marketing strategy;
- Designing engaging graphics and templates for use across the firm’s platform in digital media (e.g., social media, website) and printed materials (e.g., internal and client-facing documents, program book, banners);
- Tracking marketing analytics across a variety of media.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a marketing and communications role with a focus on brand management;
- Proven experience driving results especially in a digital marketing role;
- Experience using analytics to create successful marketing strategies;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to connect abstract ideas to concrete goals;
- Proven experience in graphic design, layout, composition, web design, photography, typography, print production, illustration, and audio/video;
- Advanced knowledge with software including Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and various programs in graphics, desktop and web publishing, and web analytics;
- Competency in social media (Twitter and LinkedIn) and web design (WordPress);
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to work evenings and weekends if needed;
- Time management skills to facilitate timely completion of tasks.
- Keen interest in the medical, biotechnology/pharmaceutical and broader healthcare industry;
- Knowledge of back-end and front-end programming.
Bloom Burton believes in a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace, and is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for people of all genders, and cultural, ethnic or religious backgrounds.
Bloom Burton Securities Inc. requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical and human rights exemptions, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Only those under consideration will be contacted. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We do not accept agency introductions or phone calls.
To apply, please follow the instruction found here on BambooHR: apply here.