Bloom Burton Securities Inc. (“Bloom Burton”) is an IIROC regulated investment banking firm dedicated to serving both investors and issuer companies in the healthcare sector. Bloom Burton has an experienced team of medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, legal and capital markets professionals who perform a deep level of diligence, which combined with a creative and entrepreneurial approach, assists our clients in reaching their appropriate monetization events. Bloom Burton and its affiliates provide capital raising, M&A advisory, equity research, business and scientific consulting services, direct investing and company formation and incubation services.
Bloom Burton is seeking a Marketing and Events Specialist to manage the firm’s brand, drive its digital marketing strategy, and oversee the firm’s annual events, including planning, designing, producing, promoting and executing the annual Bloom Burton Healthcare Investor Conference and the Bloom Burton Award Gala. Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker with strong project management skills, and experience managing a brand.
- Managing the firm’s digital and physical brand assets;
- Ensuring brand integrity across all internal and client-facing documents;
- Driving the development and messaging of the brand narrative using a variety of media;
- Conceptualizing and developing brand strategies for all internal and external events;
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends;
- Developing creative briefs and scopes of work, and collaborating with creative freelancers if needed.
Event Planning and Marketing
- Managing the firm’s annual events calendar, including but not limited to, planning, designing, producing, promoting and executing the annual Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference and the Bloom Burton Award Gala;
- Managing the firm’s annual events budget;
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of successful event marketing campaigns across a variety of media;
- Maintaining partnerships with academic institutions and external vendors.
- Working with the leadership team to develop and implement Bloom Burton’s annual marketing strategy;
- Designing engaging graphics for use across social media and the firm’s website;
- Tracking marketing analytics across a variety of media.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on brand management;
- Proven experience driving results especially in a digital marketing role;
- Experience using analytics to create successful marketing strategies;
- Excellent communication skills and experience communicating with professionals in the creative industry;
- Ability to connect abstract ideas to concrete goals;
- Solid knowledge of the latest versions of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office suite (Word and PowerPoint);
- Experience with web publishing tools;
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work evenings and weekends if needed;
- Time management skills to facilitate timely completion of assignments.
- An interest in the medical, biotechnology/pharmaceutical and broader healthcare industry;
- Knowledge of back-end and front-end programming.
Bloom Burton & Co. offers a competitive compensation package. Only those under consideration will be contacted. We do not accept agency introductions or phone calls. Apply here