About Grey Wolf Animal Health
Grey Wolf Animal Health is a specialty animal health company focused on improving the lives and wellbeing of vets and pets across Canada. Founded in 2015 by Dr. Ian Sandler, our mission is to identify and bring to market products, solutions and services that meet the underserved needs of vets, pets and clinics. We are looking to lead the way in providing exceptional customer service and great products including a broad portfolio of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and consumables. Visit our website: https://greywolfah.com
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company and are seeking a VP of Finance to support the executive management team and add bench strength as the organization continues to grow. This individual will have overall responsibility for the company’s financial operations, accounting, strategic planning and risk management functions.
- Lead financial analysis, planning, forecasting and reporting
- Develop and manage budgets, expenses and variance analysis
- Maintain the financial plan, revenue projections and business model
- Develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and performance against plan
- Create analyses, narrative and materials for Board and leadership
- Monitor cashflow
- Optimize working capital in the organization through evaluation of purchasing policies, credit terms, etc.
- Contribute to strategy and fundraising
- Work with the executive management team to evaluate risks and strategy, providing knowledge of financials drivers, risks, sensitivities, trade-offs and opportunities
- Oversee financings and manage investor relations
- Manage Cap Table + employee stock options plan
- Ensure accurate financial accounting, reporting, taxes and grants
- Monthly and annual closeprocess
- Manage government grants (SR&ED,IRAP)
- Manage audit process
- Ensure a reliable system of internal controls are in place to provide accurate reporting on financial results
- Preparation and delivery of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- 5-7 years of hands-on finance experience in firm and industry settings
- Deep understanding of accounting principles, budgeting, modeling and financial reporting
- Track record of developing systems and processes
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- CPA, CA
- 3-5 years of accounting/audit firm experience
- 3-5 years of industry experience, including in a management role
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VP Finance” as the subject line.
Deadline: May 20th, 2019
Thank you for your interest in Grey Wolf Animal Health Inc.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.